Art Fair & Festival Research...Pinecrest Gardens Art Festival

Since resigning from my job at the end of 2012, I'm trying to find a path to a new career in the art world. The past month has been a journey of doubt and resolutions. So many questions and not enough time in a day to find all the answers. So sometimes it's just best to go with your gut feeling and push fear aside. For is it not fear that keeps us from following our dream. For me it's fear of the unknown but mostly fear of failure. For the past 3 weekends I've dragged my family to art fairs/festivals because I wanted to find out if selling at such venues was feasible for me. It was exciting and fun! The first venue we went to (just me and the hubby) was "Pinecrest Art in the Garden". The gardens were wonderful and they had some really great artists. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that the booths were scattered all over the place so it was difficult to figure out whether we had seen everything or not. It was busy but not overcrowded. Final vote was: it's not a fit for me.

Pinecrest Gardens Address: 11000 SW 57th Ave, Pinecrest, FL 33156 Phone:(305) 669-6990 Hours: Thursday hours 9:00 am–6:00 pm
Thanks for reading and if you have any interesting fairs/festivals etc. in your area shoot me an email. I always enjoy hearing from other people. Have a great day :0)
©2013 PaulaSantos

No comments:

Post a Comment