Lauderdale-by-the-Sea...Aruba Beach Cafe... Today I spent some quality time with the boys by dragging them to Aruba Beach Cafe for lunch in Lauderdale by the Sea. I have to admit that since going there a few weeks ago with the hubby it's become one of my favorite spots. Today they had someone playing the calypso drums and it felt like we were on a tropical island somewhere. The food is pretty good and the views are great (I always ask to be seated outside). As you can see on the photos there is a fabulous pier, benches to sit on and relax. The location of the restaurant is practically right on the beach as you can see. Soon I will be getting ready to join my husband at B Ocean Fort Lauderdale to Celebrate the New Year. Overall today was a great day to end off 2012. Happy New Year my friends. May 2013 bring you good health, total happiness, lots of love and much success. Cheers!!!

©2013 PaulaSantos

1 comment: